6 Week Summer-Ready Challenge 2021
OPEN ENROLLMENT NOW through April 26th @ Midnight PST
START DATE: Monday, May 3, 2021
ENDING DATE: Monday, June 14, 2021
IMPORTANT: You MUST have a Lifeline membership through the months of May and June 2021 to be eligible for the $19.99 price
This plan includes:
- Three (3) sets of Custom Macros* for 6 weeks - 3 phases
- Body Type Training Plan for Home or Gym
- Access to Body type workout app for eight (8) weeks: May and June
- Access to Monthly Universal Sample Meal Plans for May and June
- Access to the GGT Recipe Database
- Three (3) times a Week LIVE Workouts
- Access to the GGT LIVE Workout Archives to play-back any workout at any time
- GGT Verified Nutrition Database confirmed by the USDA
- Access to the NEW Macro Tracking App
- Progress Tracking Stats
- Weekly LIVE Zoom Q&A’s with Christine every Wednesday from 7-8pm EST
- Exclusive Lifeline Membership Private FB Group
*Macros are based on your questionnaire answers.
- This does not include macro adjustments once received
- This does not include workout adjustments once received
- This does not include a custom meal plan
IMPORTANT: All programs are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
You MUST be 18 years of age to participate.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other weight loss program to determine if it is right for your needs.
The challenge form to be completed is ONLY for clients who have purchased our current 2021 Summer-Ready Challenge.
Agreement to Rules:
By participating to the Challenge, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you abide as set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Gauge Girl Training LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- If you are outside U.S. participants, any cash prizes will be substituted for Gauge Girl Training gift cards.
- Eligibility is for winner only and is NOT transferable.
- Prizes have no cash value. Winners will be responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Gauge Girl Training LLC reserve the right to change rules and other information.
- It is the responsibility of all parties to read all rules and information.
- Participation implies full understanding of all rules and information.
- Gauge Girl Training reserve the right to change rules and other information.
- It is the responsibility of all parties to read all rules and information posted on our web site
- Any participation implies full understanding of all rules and information.
First Prize: GGT Gift Card = $500; and three (3) *Gauge Life Supplements of your choice, plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S. continent; FREE cropped top plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S.
Second Prize: GGT Gift Card = $250; and two (2) *Gauge Life Supplements of your choice, plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S. continent; FREE cropped top plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S.
Third Prize: GGT Gift Card = $100; and one (1) *Gauge Life Supplements of your choice, plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S. continent; FREE cropped top plus FREE shipping and handling within U.S.
*NOTE: Apparel and Supplement shipments are only within U.S. Continent
- Must purchase the 2021 Summer-Ready Challenge.
- Participant's transformation start date begins on May 3, 2021 ("Transformation Start Date") and ends on June 14, 2021. ("Transformation Completion Date").
- All final materials must be received on the Transformation Completion Date.
Submit your Day 1 and Day 42 photos on the Private FB GGT Lifeline Forum.
- To be qualified to win, the Official “Day 1” and “Day 42” signs can be found within the purchase confirmation.
- The sign “Day 1” and “Day 42” MUST be clearly visible in the photos.
- Day 1 pictures are to be posted Monday, May 3, 2021, no later than 11:59pm PST
- Day 42 photos are to be posted on Monday, June 14, 2021, no later than 11:59pm PST
PHOTO SUBMISSION: To enter, Participant must also submit three (3) separate "before" photographs in "JPG" (.jpg) format using the instructions provided and depicting: front body view including face, back body view, body side view (though not required, ¾ body or full body pictures are best for showing Participant’s full transformation). Participant must be clothed in a bathing suit and/or shorts and sports bra. Participants are encouraged to stay active on our private Facebook forum and to record your progress and measurements.
Participant must also submit three (3) separate "after" photographs with the same requirements as the "before" photographs by no later than 11:59 pm ET. Gauge Girl Training reserves the right to contact any Participants who has entered the Contest to request resubmission of one or more of the "before" or "after" photographs (collectively the "Images") or to request that Participant submit additional Images. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Images and entries submitted by modeling agencies or professionally produced or those that have been enhanced or altered will be rejected.
Rights Granted by you: By entering this Challenge, you understand that Gauge Girl Training, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your participant, including, without limitation, the participant and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Challenge, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Gauge Girl Training LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Challenge and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
SOCIAL MEDIA: If you do not have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one at your mobile app store or at or www.facebook.com. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
LANGUAGE: The official version of these Official Guideline is the English language version. Participants must submit all materials and information in English. Gauge Girl Training is not responsible for translation of any submissions or information provided in another language. Failure to submit required information in English may result in disqualification.
GENERAL: No Participant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge. All interpretations of these Official Guidelines shall be made by Gauge Girl Training LLC, whose decisions and interpretations shall be final and binding. Gauge Girl Training LLC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Challenge or any part of this Challenge for any reason. Gauge Girl Training LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it reasonably suspects or believes to be tampering with the entry process, any part of the Challenge itself, or the award mechanism by any means or suspected to be acting in violation of these Official Guidelines or any other term or condition of the Challenge set by Gauge Girl Training LLC. If Gauge Girl Training LLC determines, in its sole discretion, that unforeseen events have compromised the integrity or viability of the Challenge, Gauge Girl Training LLC reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Challenge, including the entire Challenge, and/or modify the Challenge. Gauge Girl Training LLC shall not be responsible for lost, incomplete or late entries, photos, measurements by the applicable deadline for any reason whatsoever.
LET’S DO THIS AND HAVE FUN!